GOLF EQUIPMENT Rental agreement
The terms and conditions listed below apply to the hire of golf equipment between you as "the Hirer" as hereinafter defined and us "Your Club Hire" as hereinafter defined. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. Hire Period
Your Club Hire can accept bookings made at least 24 hours prior the delivery time and made up to 12 months in advance. The minimum Hire Period is 2 days and the maximum Hire Period is one month.
2. Subject to Availability
All of our equipment is subject to availability in the case of unforeseen circumstances such as equipment not being returned on time, insufficient lead time, lost, broken or stolen equipment, etc.. In these cases, we will endeavour to replace it with equipment of the same standard.
3. Submission form.
The Hirer must submit an online booking submission form to Your Club Hire in respect of the equipment that the Hirer wishes to hire, fully completed with all the details requested by YCH.
It is the Hirer's responsibility to ensure that all the information given on the booking submission form is complete and accurate.
Once full payment has been received by Your Club Hire we will confirm that your booking has been accepted by sending an email to you at the address you provide in the booking submission form.
Written notice of cancellations must be given by the Hirer to Your Club Hire by email. Cancellation charges:
- For cancellations of more than 14 days from date of pick up no cancellations charges will apply. - For cancellations of less than 14 days a charge of 20% of the value of the booking will apply.
- No refund will apply to bookings cancelled less than 48 hours from date of pick up. In this case, the amount paid could be used for the Hirer in future bookings.
Delivery and collection of the golf equipment
1. Your Club Hire will deliver the equipment specified by the Hirer on the booking submission form only to the address given by the Hirer on this form, and on the date and within the time slot specified by the Hirer on the booking submission form for delivery.
2. The Hirer must produce proof of identity, a valid passport, and valid credit card at the time of delivery, failing which Your Club Hire will have the right to refuse delivery of the equipment. Your credit card will only be used in the event of subsequent loss or damage to the equipment to place a charge upto your liability limit.
3. If at delivery any of the equipment is found to be faulty or does not correspond with the equipment ordered, this shall be notified to Your Club Hire at the time of delivery. Failure to make notification shall mean that Your Club Hire shall have no liability to the Hirer.
Care of golf equipment.
1. The Hirer will be responsible for the care and security of the equipment during the hire period. The equipment will be under the control of the Hirer at all times from delivery to collection and the Hirer shall ensure that the equipment is used safely and without risk to health, and is not used for any purpose for which it is not designed.
2. The equipment shall not be used by any person under the age of 18 years.
3. The Hirer is not permitted to take the equipment to a location outside of Spain.
4. The Hirer shall be responsible for and shall indemnify Your Club Hire against all loss or damage caused by or to the equipment from whatever cause.
5. Your Club Hire offers a damage coverage for an extra 5€ to limit the liability for loss or damage to equipment whilst in the Hirer's possession, with the following limitations to liability:
|No Coverage||With Damage Coverage|
|Driver||290 €||60 €||100 €||0 €|
|Wood||230 €||60 €||80 €||0 €|
|Iron||110 €||50 €||50 €||0 €|
|Putter||140 €||50 €||55 €||0 €|
|Bag||150 €||150 €||55 €||0 €|
|Headcover||16 €||16 €||0 €||0 €|
* For a broken club, both head and shaft needs to be returned otherwise it will be deemed as lost.